Quote Of The Day
“Some argue for the outright legalization of PED use, as the current penalties have fallen short of solving the problem. But what if the penalties are, in fact, incorrectly imposed? What are the constraints of making PED use a criminal rather than sporting offense? If the sums of money involved would constitute a felony if simply stolen, why is PED use just considered cheating, and not fraud?”
“First of all, cheating is simply the wrong word. Cheating is peaking over at Mike Sinner’s desk to get answers on a 5th grade math test. But it isn’t fraud. Taking thousands of dollars out of somebody else’s pocket under false pretenses is.”
– Toni Reavis wondering why dopers aren’t criminally charged.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Statement from agent Ricky Simms on Galen Rupp/Jordan Hasay DNFs in Chicago
- Ashton Eaton met Caitlyn Jenner for the 1st time last Saturday
- Texas Head Coach Mario Sategna returns to his job after 4 month leave of absence
- Seriously - WHAT are the decent career paths these days?
- Why doesn't the US have a road race like this? Thousands of Japanese compete in 230m road race!!
- Centrowitz 3k Saturday: predictions?