What's His Objective?
“What is the objective of WADA? It must not be to tell sports institutions what they should be doing, like telling the IOC to sanction all Russian athletes. We have to ensure we are not affected by opinions which create a bad image of us in sport.”
– Spanish Olympic Committee president Alejandro Blanco piling on to a heap of criticism against WADA and its president, Craig Reedie, at the recent Association of National Olympic Committees (ANOC) meeting. We have said that WADA and Reedie deserve to be criticized, however it’s concerning that what IOC members are attacking WADA for is actually doing its job.
- What running / exercise can one do to stay in shape in jail?
- What drives you to run?
- Could Galen Rupp beat Even Jager in the steeplechase?
- The aging runner
- How do elites feel now that hobby joggers have MUCH higher profiles than them?
- bad rule instituted for NCAA meets
- Any hints on preventing butt pimples?
- How Much Mileage Did You Need For...