Never Give Up
“I always believed in myself. It was hard after injury and surgery but I never lost focus. I knew one day I could return to the podium and I made up my mind 2016 was the year to do it.”
– US’s 400 hurdler Kerron Clement talking about his impressive comeback which saw him go 7 years between global medals. After winning 2009 World gold, Clement struggled with multiple injuries and surgeries, but never gave up and this year became an Olympic champion.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Shalane announces she is RETIRED!
- DEVON ALLEN GOES PRO
- Could an elite male beat all women's distance world records in one race?
- I run 70 mpw and I still have love handles and stomach fat. HELP!
- I've come to terms with it: I'm prejudiced against fat people
- Talent is not important as most people think it is
- There is a stray kitten somewhere in my yard. Help me catch it!