Quote Of The Day
“Although many people tried to warn me, I really had no idea how hard it would get, and I think the only way to fully understand what to expect in a marathon is by suffering as much as I suffered in the last ten miles.”
– Kim Conley talking about her difficult marathon debut in NYC last weekend. This reminded us a bit of a famous marathon quote by 2:10 Canadian marathoner Jerome Drayton, who said, “To describe the agony of a marathon to someone who’s never run it is like trying to explain color to someone who was born blind.”
Super Hot on LetsRun: Jordan Hasay drops out after going out over 3 hour pace
- Josh McDougal has joined the US Army and just graduated OSUT.
- In an online dating profile, how do I convey that running is very important to me without coming across as a jerk?
- Marathon as a competitive event in college
- Girlfriend is difficult and flaky. Should I leave her?
- This workout HAS to mean I am sub-16, right?!?!
- 10 Most Untouchable High School T & F Records