Quote Of The Day
“I really liked [the marathon] until my wheels fell off. It didn’t discourage me one bit. If it did anything, it actually inspired me to do another one. [Dropping out] just made me respect the distance a little more and it made me realize this is not a 10K. You can’t just come in with running 80 or 70 miles [per week] and get away with it. You have to do the work…you can’t really fake it.”
– Sally Kipyego talking about DNFing in her marathon debut at NYC last year. Now a year later, she returns more prepared and looking for her first marathon finish.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Jordan Hasay drops out after going out over 3 hour pace
- Is soda bad for you in the long term or short term?
- LRC Sleuths: Chicago Officials Claim 5 Million People Packed the Chicago Cubs Victory Parade Course
- Divorced wife, moved away from kids 20 year ago. Adult sons are weird. Advice
- How to hide injury from coach?
- 2 1/2 hours @ 10% grade?!?
- Is it douchy to win a weak 'Trot?
- How do you motivate yourself..?
- Voting is not a right or privilege, it's an obligation.