Respect The Distance
“My fitness is as good as ever and mentally I’m ready for that. I always fear the marathon though and I think that is important, so I go in nervous but excited. … I can contend for the podium and title in New York. … It has always been my dream to win Boston, New York, and Chicago. New York is special because it’s the biggest stage and the atmosphere is just so exciting. … I love the course; it’s just so brutal. It is usually a death march the last 10K but you can run well if you just hold it together. I took a couple of ugly beatings there the first two times, but hopefully the third time’s the charm.”
– Dathan Ritzenhein speaking ahead of Sunday’s NYC Marathon where he hopes to bounce back in his first marathon since his heartbreaking DNF at the Olympic Marathon Trials.
- Former college coaches - how did you get out?
- Tell me about colleges in North Carolina and life there
- What type of coding should I learn?
- Ritz and NYC
- What to do with your pets while getting a divorce?
- Which times are harder
- $42,949,672 steak dinner? Slot machine malfunction leads to sad tale
- Maggie Vessey marrying rich guy that got Ponzi schemed
- Happy Halloween - Show us your best costumes (pics).