Respect The Distance
“My fitness is as good as ever and mentally I’m ready for that. I always fear the marathon though and I think that is important, so I go in nervous but excited. … I can contend for the podium and title in New York. … It has always been my dream to win Boston, New York, and Chicago. New York is special because it’s the biggest stage and the atmosphere is just so exciting. … I love the course; it’s just so brutal. It is usually a death march the last 10K but you can run well if you just hold it together. I took a couple of ugly beatings there the first two times, but hopefully the third time’s the charm.”
– Dathan Ritzenhein speaking ahead of Sunday’s NYC Marathon where he hopes to bounce back in his first marathon since his heartbreaking DNF at the Olympic Marathon Trials.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Statement from agent Ricky Simms on Galen Rupp/Jordan Hasay DNFs in Chicago
- Former college coaches - how did you get out?
- Tell me about colleges in North Carolina and life there
- What type of coding should I learn?
- Ritz and NYC
- What to do with your pets while getting a divorce?
- Which times are harder
- $42,949,672 steak dinner? Slot machine malfunction leads to sad tale
- Maggie Vessey marrying rich guy that got Ponzi schemed
- Happy Halloween - Show us your best costumes (pics).