Quote Of The Day
“I do still train with Eliud [Kipchoge and other] greats like Emmanuel Mutai, Bernard Kipyego, Bernard Koech and Lucas Rotich. My training is going well; I am peaking at the right moment it seems. I do about 200km per week, sometimes 210km. I do live in the camp, mostly from Monday to Saturday. But sometimes I stay the weekend as well. My wife isn’t happy with that but she has to accept these sacrifices for me to be successful.”
– Kenyan 2:09 man Jackson Limo talking about his training as he prepares to defend his title at next month’s Beirut Marathon.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Jordan Hasay drops out after going out over 3 hour pace
- If properly trained, what could a prime El Guerrouj have run for the marathon?
- Could Jason Bourne break 1:50 for the 800?
- Bob Dylan wins the Nobel Prize in Literature
- Some of my friends are throwing "inheritance parties"
- Would you ever date someone who owned a cat?
- Anyone date a girl with borderline personality disorder? Were there any early warning signs?
- Should Fishing be in the Olympics?
- Mo Farah 2 go for the World record in the 10k in 2017