Quote Of The Day
“For an athlete to work from the ages of 13 to 30 and then win an Olympic medal is considered a significant achievement. For an athlete to come back from a serious injury and win a World Championship is classed as outstanding. To win gold at a home Olympics whilst carrying the expectations of a nation on your shoulders is celebrated as remarkable. To have a baby and become World Champion a year later makes you one of a very small group of elite athletes. To do all four in your career? Consistent doesn’t do it justice. It’s off the scale. The best ever? I’d say that’s more like it.”
– Jessica Ennis-Hill‘s long-time coach Toni Minichiello talking about Ennis-Hill’s impressive career as she announces her retirement from track and field.
- No AllieO at WiscO
- Mo Farah 2 go for the World record in the 10k in 2017
- Why would anyone want to live in the New England???????
- Did Lance also use a bike motor?
- What does "run as a team" mean?
- Friend just had a baby - sounds miserable
- Shoud Female XC have a BMI requirement????
- Top-tier DIII runners, do you wish you were a lot better so you could have went DI?