Quote Of The Day
“And then we’re in awe of American athletes like Abbey D’Agostino, who showed that the Olympics are about more than just setting records. It’s about sportsmanship and character. Some of you saw when Abbey collided on the track with another runner, tearing her ACL. Abbey popped up, reached out her hands to her competitor and said, get up, we have to finish this race. That’s a remarkable sentiment in an individual event. But that’s exactly what the Olympic spirit and the American spirit should be all about.”
– President Barack Obama giving a shout out to Abbey D’Agostino for her sportsmanship during the Rio Olympic 5,000m in his speech to Team USA at the White House.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Shalane announces she is RETIRED!
- Have you ever made a grand romantic gesture? How did it go?
- Name some stupid things most people do automatically
- Tokyo 2020: 300% over budget
- Is it normal that there is no monitoring of HS runners out on their normal training runs?
- Montreal bans pit bulls. Let's take a lesson from our smarter northern neighbors.
- Men's running shorts: shorter or longer?
- Why Farah never tries for WR?
- St. George's Marathon is this weekend. Just remember that's not actually your real PR.
- How crazy is this girl?