WADA Not Enough "Bang For Your Buck"?
“Recent events have shown that despite the sports movement and the Governments’ spending yearly close to $30 million in WADA but much more so in the 300,000 yearly anti-doping tests for an average of 0.5 per cent positive case questions can be raised about the effectiveness of the anti-doping fight. Most of the anti-doping cases are revealed by police investigation, judiciary procedures, whistleblowing or media, which shows that much money and efforts are probably not spent the right way.”
– Former pole vault great and IAAF Vice President Sergey Bubka calling out WADA for not providing enough value for the money they get.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Statement from agent Ricky Simms on Galen Rupp/Jordan Hasay DNFs in Chicago
- How do the fastest runners in the world become the fastest runners in the world
- Have you ever entertained the idea of getting off the grid?
- sick and tired of people calling me underweight
- How many people ended up dating and/or getting married at your local running club?
- XFIT BRO tries fitness test and fails miserably. What is xfit actually good for?
- NAIA moves Nationals from Charlotte
- How much slower do you get from gaining weight?