Quote Of The Day
“I would have loved to have fit in a fast 5k (after Rio) but when I committed to the marathon back in March or April, I looked at the Diamond League schedule and I looked at Brussels and said, ‘I’ll miss that race,’ and it’s upsetting (as) you always want to be in the Diamond League final in Brussels. It’s a great meet and great track.
“But I committed to (the marathon) a while ago knowing that Shannon was in great shape and even Jenny (Simpson) was in great shape and that one day they would crack under 14:40 and it was this year. That’s where the record belongs – we’ll see how much lower it can go.”
–Molly Huddle talking to LetsRun.com about the loss of her American 5000 record.
- Sam Chelanga to ADP/ Simmons
- Can somebody explain Paralympics 1500?
- Banned Polish weightlifter who finished 9th in 2012 is upgraded to bronze after 6 ahead of him failed tests
- Have any of you named your kid(s) after famous runners? What names did you choose?
- Rupp is what we though Ritz should have been
- MO BLEW IT!!! SHOULD HAVE TRIPLED 2016!!!!
- What does it take to run Sub 3 hours?
- Trans America Record Attempt