Quote Of The Day
“5 meters, this is a number to be respected. Only 3 women in history did so if you count out- and indoor and I’m one of them. This is so cool.
“In Rio, I was so close to something I really wanted but Today I did more than I suspected. Sometimes you lose, sometimes you win.
“After clearing 5 meter my coach suggested to stop the event but I absolutely wanted to jump even if I was tired, even I knew it was too high for Today but attempting the world record will help me for next season.
“Now I ‘m jumping with poles of 4m45 long. Next season I’ll try longer poles and adapt my grip to a higher grip. If I master this new situation I’m sure I will break the world record soon.”
-American pole vaulter Sandi Morris after becoming just the 2nd woman ever over 5.00m outdoors in Brussels.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Allie K and Brad part ways
- Galen Rupp might soon be the US's #2 marathoner - Feyisa Lelisa is now living in the US
- Who Is The Best Runner or Olympic Athlete With Little to No Social Media Presence?
- Ben Blankenship ran 3:51.34 (mile conversion) for 9th place!
- Need honest help: How do I (a college coach) tell a female collegiate runner to drop 5 - 10lbs?
- Toni Reavis thinks in 100 years, people will look back at marathons as a fad - What do you think?
- Syracuse's 13:55 transfer Iliass Aouani dominates 1st meet of year - Will the Cuse repeat?