Did He Save Anything For Zurich?
“Not a run or a core session or a double has gone by where I didn’t get angry because of the Trials or the way the season turned out.
It’s mostly me to blame. Me and Jerry [Schumacher, his Nike Bowerman Track Club coach] have really discussed that and said that I have to step it up, I can’t slack. …
I’ve been training slightly angry …”
– Ryan Hill talking about missing the Olympics, after running 7:30.93 in Paris, the third fastest time for an American outdoors at 3,000m (Galen Rupp has also run faster indoors). The good news for Hill fans is he gets a shot at redemption in the 5,000m in Zurich this Thursday vs. Evan Jager and others.
- did people exercise in the middle ages? 5th-15th centuries?
- Mo Farah's Brother May Get Deported from UK- Estranged Brothers Talk About Winning in Rio
- Laura MF Muir 3:55
- World Record women's steeplechase - Jebet run 8:52.78 at 2016 Diamond League France
- Rowbury over Simpson in Paris
- Wheating to change Nike groups
- Could Serena Williams break 2:50 in the marathon if she trained for 6 months and lost 10 pounds?
- What's your Prefontaine number?