Quote Of The Day
“I was thinking don’t panic, don’t panic, don’t panic. At that point mentally, I was thinking, ‘Is the race done, is the race done?’ and I was telling myself ‘No, no, no, I worked too hard for this.’ I promised my daughter Rihanna I was going to get a medal and I wasn’t going to let her down. As soon as I got up, I was hoping the guys didn’t see me fall up front. If it happened, five laps to go, six laps to go, I think the race would have been over.”
– Mo Farah talking about falling and bouncing back to become a double Olympic 10,000m champion.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Statement from agent Ricky Simms on Galen Rupp/Jordan Hasay DNFs in Chicago
- Check/Change Your Running Warehouse Rio Prediction Contest Scores - udpated after men's steeple
- Mo GOAT run
- Galen Rupp was a class act. He helped Mo get back to the front.
- Kirani James: "It’s an honor seeing the message board conversations"
- If Galen trained for the 10k he would have medaled
- No world record for Almaz Ayana because of missing curb???
- 100M Olympic final only 10 hours away. POST YOUR PREDICTIONS! Lets see whose the most accurate.
- Is this the most humid summer for the East Coast of the US in recorded history?