Quote Of The Day
“Two of my young cousins attended this school and my name was part of a P.E. homework assignment … My cousins were like, oh, Sarah’s my cousin. The teacher didn’t believe them, so the next time I was in town, they invited me to speak. … That was impactful because I realized what I had done. For the first time, Saudi girls saw that sports was a possibility for them. They could grow up to be an athlete. I’ve reflected on that and it’s powerful.”
– Sarah Attar, one of Saudi Arabia’s first female Olympians, talking about the impact she had when she competed in the 800 at the London Olympics. Attar’s marathon best is only 3:11, but she’s been going all-out preparing for the Rio marathon, moving to Mammoth Lakes to be coached and train with Andrew and Deena Kastor, getting a sponsorship with Oiselle and getting up to an 86-mile week.
- Brandon Miller, 14-Year old - 1:51.23 at AAU Junior Olympics!!!
- GOLD MEDAL TALENT, Local Trail Race Wife - Worth it??
- Odd Tinder Experience
- Average American Male is 5'9" and 195 Lbs - New Report
- TrackBot Versus Thread
- Rock 'N Roll Marathon Cheater
- Flossing is a complete waste of time
- Parents have the money to pay for my education, but won't because of my grades.