Quote Of The Day
“It was only a month and a half, two months ago I was going to retire and was looking at and applying for jobs because things weren’t in a good place. I was on anti-depressants but can’t run on them so had to come off. … For someone with mental health problems it’s tough giving your whole life to track and field. You have to find the balance. … I’ve run my third fastest time ever. For someone who was going to retire not too long ago I’ve run my third, fourth, fifth, sixth quickest times … I can fill up my car with petrol, I have enough money to have a full tank of petrol and have food in the fridge. As long as I’ve got that, and I’ve got good family and friends – which is why I moved home – life can’t be that bad can it?”
– UK 400 hurdler Jack Green talking about how he’s come back from injury and depression to achieve Olympic selection.
- Check Your Running Warehouse Prediction Contest Scores
- Andrew Wheating was a 3:30 1500 runner when he visited these forums - Now he's stuck at 3:38. Please come back!!
- Do you guys really use sunscreen everyday?
- Could Lebron James run sub-60 for 400m?
- Lionel Manzano - Such a BOSS - Truly Inspiring
- I got locked out of my apartment and spent the night sleeping on a park bench
- NCAA Transfers 2016
- Has Centro SURPASSED Webb???????
- Monaco 1500m Men
- Why does Brooks sign ex Nike people?