Quote Of The Day
Evan Jager: “It makes me very sad that those guys (Dan Huling and Andy Bayer) aren’t on the team with me. … You spend everyday training with someone for the last four years, you want it as bad for them as you want it for yourself. I’d probably say I’m more sad for them than I am happy for myself today.”
Donn Cabral: “Today was not my best race. I crossed the line and had to make myself try to feel happy … I don’t think today I gave it the effort that is required to be dubbed an Olympian. I don’t think I gave it that today. I think I was a bit weak in the last 600 and I think I got lucky.”
– Evan Jager and Donn Cabral sharing their negative takeaways after becoming two-time Olympians in the steeplechase at the 2016 Olympic Track and Field Trials.
- Jordan McNamara Wants to Work With Yorks or Someone in the Final: "It's top 3 with the time or it doesn't matter"
- Guess what? They've done it again. Officials needlessly put 13 people into men's 1500 final without a DQ!!
- Did world #1 Shamier Little bombed out of the Trials today because she didn't wear her glasses and had no contacts?
- Drew Hunter goes pro - signs with adidas
- Usain Bolt Sub 5?
- Turkey lead European medal table, 7 of the 8 medallists not Turkish
- Should 100h winner Brianna Rollins have been DQd?
- Dear Olympic Trials "Non-A" Standard Men & Women 1500M Finalists
- Check Your Running Warehouse Prediction Contest Scores
- Bob Larsen (Meb's coach) Movie Screening in Eugene July 9th ay 7:30 pm in Eugene