Quote Of The Day
“If you go to the track and run by yourself, you don’t know if you’re going to be a winner or a loser because you have nobody to compete with. So the people you are competing with are actually the ones who make you become a winner or make you do the best you can. Without them you are nothing and you have to appreciate them.”
– David Rudisha recalling advice he received from his father, Daniel Rudisha, who anchored Kenya’s 1968 Olympic silver medal-winning 4 x 400.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Statement from agent Ricky Simms on Galen Rupp/Jordan Hasay DNFs in Chicago
- USATF does the right thing / changes course and lets Becky Wade into the Trials!
- Berian: "I'd basically go anyone but Nike...or HOKA, haha."
- Ryan Shay Mile-Saturday, July 23rd Prize Money/Travel Money
- Judge confiscates Jama Aden's passport; will return to court in one month
- Breaking: Judge in Boris Berian Case Needs Another Week Ruling Delayed until Next Wednesday
- Farah saying he was in France but posting a picture of Sabadell Spain
- Emma Coburn is going to be in the ESPN body issue.