Quote Of The Day
“The only time I have ridden in the van is when I have stopped for the day and turned the GPS off and we have gone ahead in the RV to get some food; we then come back to that point when I start again. At no point, apart from those sorts of times, have I ridden in the van or will I ride in the van. … See this nose? I know it’s big, but I am not Pinocchio.”
– Ultra runner Robert Young denying allegations that he is cheating during this Trans-America record attempt.
*MB: Robert Young fakes run across America
Super Hot on LetsRun: Statement from agent Ricky Simms on Galen Rupp/Jordan Hasay DNFs in Chicago
- The greatest thread in LRC history? Robert Young fakes run across America
- Would Clayton Murphy have won the NCAA 800?
- Courtney Frerichs and Izaic Yorks join Kimbia
- Did Mary Cain's contract get reduced?
- Are people forgetting about Robby Andrews 800m win??
- Who would you do this for a million dollars?
- How do you get over someone you loved?
- Christina Aragon 4:09.27!!!!!!!
- Fastest high school brothers/twins? Ever? Torpy Twins (Sandburg, Il) run 403/405 and 147/148 1600/800