Quote Of The Day
“A lot of it is just getting back into racing. The marathon is obviously a whole different animal. So I just need to get my track legs back underneath me. You can work out all you want, but at some point you just have to get back into racing again. That’s what this was all about and I was real happy with it. …”
“… I’m kind of walking a fine line. I can’t take too many weeks where I’m resting too much and lose that volume for the marathon. I see both ends running 200s hard and doing really long runs hard. … [My focus is on] both. I run to win, so I’m going to be in there for it for both of them.”
– Galen Rupp speaking after making a belated debut to his outdoor season at the Portland Track Festival, about splitting his training between the marathon and the track.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Statement from agent Ricky Simms on Galen Rupp/Jordan Hasay DNFs in Chicago
- The greatest thread in LRC history? Robert Young fakes run across America
- Christina Aragon 4:09.27!!!!!!!
- 8th grade girl runs 4:24 at NY state championships
- were alan webb's parents athletes? He's the most talented HS Boy ever in TnF, you'd imagine his parents were at leas
- Alan Webb or Donavan Brazier
- Who here has seen a UFO (likely extraterrestrial) or ghost?