Quote Of The Day
Izaic Yorks: “I think it’s going to go fast. I think it’s going to go really fast. [I’ll make it fast] if I have to. … [A fast pace] certainly helps my chances a lot.”
Clayton Murphy: “I don’t see it going that slow (he won his heat in 3:49) in the final … it’ll be a completely different race on Friday. … I feel like everybody’s afraid of Brannon [Kidder] and I trying to step up [from the 800].”
– Izaic Yorks and Clayton Murphy talking after the 1,500 prelims at the 2016 NCAA Outdoor Track and Field Championships about how they think the final on Friday will go.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Jordan Hasay drops out after going out over 3 hour pace
- Please post your apologies here if you wrote him off. Donavan Brazier just jogged a 1:45.03!!!
- Bait and Switch: Schools not following through on verbal scholarship offers - How common is it? What's the solution?
- Molly Huddle to make marathon debut at NYC this year
- Pierce Murphy NOT a Blue Collar/Walk-on Type Guy
- BREAKING: Top prep school, North Central, Wa gets in trouble for recruiting
- What animal is the GOAT of the animal kingdom?
- Did I accidentally do crossfit?