Quote Of The Day
“A normal person can take banned substances if they want to. So why can’t athletes take them as well. How else can we achieve high results?”
– Russia’s three-time 4 x 400 Olympic silver medalist Tatyana Firova speaking about doping in sport after her retested sample from the 2008 Olympics came back positive.
- Wow: Nike's mafia-themed party where LetsRun.com was allegedly one of 3 parties to be 'hit 'makes it into the WSJ
- Nick Wills wants to run sub 3:50 in Oslo Mile, Will he do it?
- The Hidden Costs Of Dual Income Relationships
- Has a high schooler ever won an XC and a 400 meter state championship?
- Skinny / LEAN runner would like to transition to weights/muscle - total newb....need guidance.
- Freshmen Entries for NCAA Championships
- Flanagan 67:50 in San Diego Half Marathon