Quote Of The Day
“We ran golf courses all over the place in high school. In fact, my high school coach used to tell me that golf courses were made for running; people just messed up when they started golfing on them. … Even when I have a golf club in hand, I still just zig-zag across, chasing my ball.”
– Jared Ward joking about the tendency for golf courses to be used for running. Comes from a nice local profile piece on Ward ahead of Rio.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Nike ZoomX Vaporfly NEXT% Unveiled
- Jamaican medalist tests positive in Beijing 08 retest
- Elite runners making fun of Letsrun.com on twitter
- If Ashton Eaton decided to compete in the 2016 Olympics as a woman, how many gold medals could she win?
- Mo Farah double gold in Rio
- Full article-Kenenisa omitted from Ethiopia’s Rio 2016 Olympics marathon team. Kiss goodbye to the Gold!
- Ryan hall is running again
- This article says runners can't continue to improve aerobically after their first 2-3 years of running???