Quote Of The Day
“It would be delusional to say the London Games was ‘in the words of many yesterday’ dirtier than Games before. … The big message was for athletes to recognise that just because they may be ahead of the testing technology at a particular moment in their career, it does not mean they can lie easy in their beds until excitable grandchildren pour (sic) over Olympic medals in their dotage. They will be caught. They will then have the discomfort of explaining to those grandchildren why they no longer possess those medals. More is being done to catch cheats than ever before.”
– Seb Coe slamming the UK media for suggesting that London 2012 could be the “dirtiest Games ever” and explaining why catching cheats in these Olympic re-tests is a positive thing.
- It Begins: Transgender girl at Alaskan State Meet
- Kim Collins became the first Master ever to go sub-10 yesterday
- Why doesn't Jenny Simpson go back to the steeple?
- Vermont City Marathon Stops Marathon due to heat
- Two high school sub-4:00 miles today...and the reaction is "meh"
- Coach Protested Athlete's Drug Test, according to Sheila Reid tweet
- 8:59.96 for Jebet, American Record for Coburn- That was the greatest women's steeple ever
- AJ Dropping Bombs on Lagat on Twitter