Quote Of The Day
“For those events the highest level is the record. If someone is not beating that record, you have to limit them [in the order of great runners]. If you don’t have that capacity to do that, and if you don’t try, something will be missing.”
– Kenenisa Bekele, talking before Sunday’s Great Manchester Run about how he thinks Mo Farah can’t be considered the GOAT if he doesn’t set a WR. Bekele also said he wouldn’t run on the track in Rio. Let’s hope he’s ultimately put on the marathon team.
- Official 2016 Hoka One One Oxy Live Discussion Thread
- Holy cow!! Nike just served Boris Berian at the Hoka One One Meet - They are suing him for breach of contract
- How is Ostrava able to fill a 15k stadium for a track meet.. (Pre Classic gets 12k?)?
- Casey Clinger 4:07.52 ... beats Ben Saarel's Utah Record
- Britsh press calls SEC meet a "humdum college athletics meeting" - How do the SEC champs stack up vs the British champs?
- I'm dating a girl with six toes on each foot. Is this rare?
- Native American kid from small town breaks Okla state record in the mile
- Obama's New Overtime Law = Death for Most College Track Programs??