Quote Of The Day
“People are celebrating Olympic champion winners, but we are sitting crazy and replacing their urine. Can you imagine how Olympic sport is organized? … We were fully equipped, knowledgeable, experienced and perfectly prepared for Sochi like never before. It was working like a Swiss watch.”
“All athletes are like small children. They’ll put anything you give them into their mouths.”
– Quotes from former Russian anti-doping lab director Grigory Rodchenkov, who claims he was part of an elaborate scheme where he and the Russian internal intelligence service (F.S.B.) swapped out hundreds of dirty urine samples at the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics.
- BREAKING NEWS: Kenya track and field won't miss olympics, IAAF says
- Hannah Cunliffe may run for Italy
- NRR: Bruce Jenner may transition BACK to being a man!
- Would you date a pregnant woman?
- Blankenship and Kampf win USATF road mile champs
- maxing out at 30-35 pushups... real pushups. whats the deal??
- Wife's $160 haircuts
- London Marathon Unfairly Removes Runner's Results
- Want to get angry? 50th place at fishing tournament gets $10,000
- Good Lord, the Bekele London Training Stuff Was True