Quote Of The Day
“It was a surreal moment, to be honest, I didn’t expect it (the time). I knew I had speed but didn’t know it was that sort of speed. It was hard after the race to grasp that I’d run in the 9.9s. I could feel the wind on my back and when I saw the time, I thought ‘Uh, it’s probably about 3.5 (m/s).’ It was a simple run, I just got out of the blocks and tried to hold it. … At one point in the race, I felt I was over-striding, it felt weird not going over barriers. Before the race I was joking with my coach, ‘what if I get eight strides into the race and jump up like there’s a hurdle there.’ But it really felt good and I’d like to try a lot more 100s.”
– Omar McLeod talking about the 9.99 he ran for 100m last month, becoming the first athlete ever to have run faster than 10 seconds for the 100m and 13 seconds for the 110m hurdles.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Statement from agent Ricky Simms on Galen Rupp/Jordan Hasay DNFs in Chicago
- Video: T-Mobile CEO John Legere and Nick Symmonds decide what tattoo to put on his arm
- Get Slagowski in Prefontaine Bowerman Mile
- Drew HUNTER workout last week
- When was your last sub 6 mile????????
- The LaShawn Merritt Conundrum
- Fiance wants to bring parents on honeymoon...
- Worst Range of all time??
- Too hard of a workout for taper week?
- Pre Mile is SALTY! Kiprop, Centro, Souleiman, Makhloufi, Jager and Drew Hunter