Quote Of The Day
“I just wanted to make the race interesting and I loved the challenge from Chesebe. I thought I was clear, only to see Chesebe surging forward behind my right shoulder. I had to step on my gas pedal to win.”
“I am yet to hit top form. I’m only 50 per cent to where I was when I won the World title. I am working on my endurance and I believe I will be 90 per cent ready during the trials for Olympics.”
– Asbel Kiprop talking after putting on a show at the Kenyan Police champs where he went from first to last back to first again. Then as he was celebrating his presumed victory, another runner passed him and he had to turn on the jets yet again. *Video highlight
- Epic fail: Manchester marathon found to be 380 yards short. UK Athletics invalidates 24,000 times run in 2013-15
- Payton Jordan Accepted Entries Released
- Drew Hunter beaten in outdoor opener by former 4:01 HSer Garrett O'Toole and Penzenstadler
- Genzebe Dibaba pulls out of 10,000 debut with injury
- 2 people duplicated my Boston bib - help me find them?
- Forget fast times in London, bad weather, it may even snow!
- Top RI Finisher in Boston stops at Mile 26 to give his fiance her wedding ring prior to finishing.