Quote Of The Day
“I thought the result was wrong. I was like, ‘Let’s just wait a few seconds to see if it adjusts.’ … I look at my time and think, ‘No way, that still can’t be right, that’s so fast. A year ago I was just a normal guy and now I’m U.S. champion, one of the top 800 runners in the world. It’s crazy.”
– US indoor 800m champion Boris Berian talking about breaking out with a 1:43.84 at last year’s adidas Grand Prix. Before the 2015 season, he was a 1:48.89 guy working a McDonald’s; now he’s a national champ who will toe the line at a World Championships this weekend in Portland.
- LetsRun.com Running Warehouse Worlds Prediction Contest is here
- 2016 World Indoor Preview Podcast Is Over - Listen on Demand
- Ryan Hill Says He'd Be Happy With Top 5 at World Indoors
- Dear USATF: American Athletes Standing Up for Clean Sport is a Good Thing And Should Not be Silenced
- US Student Sentenced to 15 Years Hard Labour in North Korea
- Who can guess my mile from 2 workouts?
- Do half milers in college generally have to run XC?
- 60 Seconds and 1 minute aren't really the same?
- Worst major city you're forced to visit for work or family
- Lizzy Lucason - Syracuse 12-year-old Running Star