Quote Of The Day
“It really wasn’t that bad. It’s just not having a team any more, I really miss my teammates, but it’s just a transition I had to make. I really don’t feel a difference towards it. It’s good, I’m still doing pretty much the same training that I was doing at Baylor, so it wasn’t that hard. It’s not really a big transition, but it hits me in the aspect of really not having my team with me, not having the trainers I’ve grown to love there with me at the meet. That’s probably the biggest thing.”
– Trayvon Bromell talking about what he misses about being a college athlete since he made the decision to go pro. His first US championship as a pro will start today in Portland; watch starting at 2:30PM ET. *All USAs Coverage
For some unexplained reason, the 2016 USA Indoors will be going on during the day in Portland today – not at night like every other sporting event that we know of – so USAs and NCAAs will be going on at exactly the same time. So stupid. As a result, we’ve created a combined schedule so you can figure out which events you want to watch: LRC Combined 2016 USA and NCAA Indoor Track and Field Meet Schedule
Super Hot on LetsRun: Nike ZoomX Vaporfly NEXT% Unveiled
- Reminder Get Your LRC Running Warehouse Indoor Prediction Picks in by 6:55 Eastern
- Donavan Brazier doesn't rule out a collegiate record performance at his first NCAA champs!!
- See Who Picked What In The LRC Running Warehouse Prediction Contest
- Mr Boris Berian 2x400: 46.3, 47.4
- Could Drew Hunter win the 2016 NCAA Men's Mile?
- Patrick Tiernan withdraws from NCAA 3k
- Seb Coe accused of perjury in front of Parliament regarding IAAF doping scandal
- Salazar admits it's been a quick turnaround for Rupp: "There have been ups and downs."
- Good news boys - Michelle Jenneke has made the Ausie team for Portland - who on here has the guts to ask her out?