"This Is Just The Beginning"
Donavan Brazier: “I put a lot of effort into that race, it wasn’t easy by any means, but I think we still have a long way to go and I can keep getting better,” the soft-spoken Brazier said. “The indoor season is just really a rehearsal to perform better in outdoor season.”
Pat Henry: “Our training on the track has not been very specific to this point. I think once he gets into a situation where he’s really running some pace work on the track, he’s going to have a better handle on what he can do … I really don’t think he’s in great shape yet. I think he’s in pretty good shape, but he’s not in great shape. We haven’t done enough work for him to be in great shape … most of the stuff that we’ve done is all volume.”
– Texas A&M true freshman Donavan Brazier and coach Pat Henry, talking on a teleconference after Brazier ran 1:45.93 in his collegiate debut to destroy the 33-year-old US junior 800 mark.
- Louisiana Marathon cheating 'winner' DQ'd
- Kenenisa bekele set to rematch kipchoge at london!!!
- SERIOUS DISCUSSION ONLY - Ryan Hall, Albert Salazar, Alan Webb, and Fatigue
- Skier shoves snowboarder off of lift: justified on not?
- Ryan Hall went from 95 lbs to 200 lbs in 2 months?????!!!!
- Drug Cheat Mary Akor - Trials?
- Dating a Teammate: Yes or No
- Donavan Brazier not running Trials - HUGE MISTAKE
- Dathan Ritzenhein -- The Most Durable of the Big 3?