Quote Of The Day
“I didn’t expect it (to win). Mo is such a great runner. I just wanted to be out there and try to run with him and compete. I saw my teammate Scott Fauble come up to next to me with 800 to go and I could tell he was feeling good so I got excited and tried to move. I kept just waiting for Mo to kick past me in the homestretch as I could hear people shouting at him. … Cross country makes the variables a bit more uneven and it’s also early season. It’s what makes cross country exciting – you never know what’s going to happen..”
– Garrett Heath talking after yesterday’s Great Edinburgh XC meet where he pulled off a major upset yet again, as he smoked Mo Farah in the final meters to win by 2 seconds.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Statement from agent Ricky Simms on Galen Rupp/Jordan Hasay DNFs in Chicago
- Driver indicted in Cameron Bean's hit-and-run death
- Sara Hall coached by Ryan Hall
- Would You rather be an all time great at a local no name D3 Or be on a emerging Powerhouse d2 and Contribute
- Now have NETFLIX access--recommendations of TV SERIES and FILMS?
- Letsrunners, how much money did you waste on the powerball lottery?
- Am I the only person alive who doesn't like to go clubbing?
- Dutch Olympic discus champion Ria Stalman admits she used steroids prior to 1984 gold