Quote Of The Day
“This year I think I over-trained. At the beginning of the year, I said, ‘Coach, I want to run faster than 48.7 this year. I want a PR.’ I was doing 1,000 sit-ups a day. I started running with the boys and pushed myself really hard and felt great in practice but flat in races. We couldn’t figure it out.”
– Sanya Richards-Ross talking about how overtraining in 2015 was what lead to her disappointing US Trials where she failed to make the Worlds team in the individual 400. She says she needs to recover more now at 30 years old and will remember that in 2016.
- Explosive allegation: Peyton Manning linked to doping ring by undercover tv investigative unit
- Last night I ran a 640 mile in jeens, in dress socks and a bit drunk. What can I do a mile in?
- Who should be able to do more pull ups - a gymnast or a rock climber?
- Testosterone-Boost from Weightlifting Alone?
- Overrated Movies
- My friend is taking me to the new Star Wars movie but I haven't seen the first 6.
- If Cheserek gains citizenship in time, will he make the Olympic Team?