Quote Of The Day
“No one’s got caught, because the system’s so easy to beat. And it still is, that’s the sad fact. I can take a guy with average genetics and make him a world champion.”
– Canadian pharmacist Chad Robertson speaking to British hurdler Liam Collins while unknowingly being recorded as part of an undercover investigation. The report by Al Jazeera links Peyton Manning and other major athletes to HGH and steroid use. Manning has emphatically denied the allegations and the man who mentioned Manning says he made the allegation up. Watch the show and decide for yourself:
- Explosive allegation: Peyton Manning linked to doping ring by undercover tv investigative unit
- What will come first, sub 4 mile for women or sub 2hr marathon for men?
- No breakfast or food before and during long run. Effect?
- Can I break up scar tissue that has formed for a year?
- Christmas Run - what did you do?
- Even if Paula doped, how is her WR so much faster than the next best?
- Which professional runner would be the best POTUS?