Quote Of The Day
“I’ve been hearing about that stupid curse for years. I get frustrated with it, because so many things can happen when you get to college, and there are so many factors that go into whether or not you win an NCAA championship. Basically it just has to be your day.”
– Molly Seidel talking about breaking the infamous “Foot Locker curse” by becoming the first-ever female Foot Locker cross-country champion to win an NCAA cross-country title.
*MB: Molly Seidel Breaks The FOOTLOCKER CURSE
- Check Your LRC $2015 NCAA Running Warehouse Prediction Contest Scores
- Great news: Seb Coe ends his paid relationship with Nike
- 41 year old chasing sub-4 mile
- What?!!! $3,500 reg fee for Escape from Alcatraz Tri!!!!
- Is King Ches the GOAT collegiate runner?
- RW: Jordan Hasay going for 10,000 qualifier on Dec. 6th + Hasay says she used to beat Rowbury in workouts
- Update in rape case of former Univ of Arizona throws coach who was forced to resign this spring after throwers came forward