Quote Of The Day
“Flo discovered he had an incredible gift – he could run. Fast. …
Distance running is really all about guts – and as one teammate said, Flo could ‘suffer a little more than everyone else could.’ So day after day, month after month, he pushed himself to his limit. He knew that every long run, every sprint, every interval could help shave off a second or two off his times. And as he’d find out later, a few seconds can make all the difference.
Training. Guts. Teamwork. What made Flo a great runner also made him a great soldier.”
– President Obama awarding one of us, Capt. Flo Groberg, the highest award in the military, the Medal of Honor.
- This guy a dummy or just a chivalrous dude?
- Andrew Hunter commits to University of Oregon
- Why are millennials so into Crossfit and triathlons?
- Starbucks Cup Controversy
- How can I slowly start running again?
- Why was NYC men's marathon 2015 so much slower than 1982?
- How do you handle creepy guys at the gym?
- WSJ: How to fix doping for under $100 million