Quote Of The Day
Jon Snow: “Lord Coe that simply isn’t going to wash. You were deputy president, you were the number two in the entire outfit, and you made no effort to scour the place for drugs.”
Seb Coe: “No, Jon. I was deputy chairman, vice-president, in an organisation but those allegations have come, as Dick Pound said today himself, they have come as a shock to us all.”
Snow: “Either you were asleep on the job, or people can say: ‘There are only two choices here – asleep on the job, or corrupt.’ Which is it?”
– Exchange between Channel 4’s (UK) Jon Snow and Seb Coe where Coe is absolutely grilled on how he could’ve been the IAAF vice president without having any clue about the corruption going on with Lamine Diack and others.
- If you were required to run a marathon that starts five minutes from now, what would your time be?
- Wife got drunk at a work thing last night and acted a fool. How do I play it today?
- What do you guys say when someone says "I saw you running"
- IOC steps in. Going after athletes only?
- Alysia Montano Story Front Page NYPost.com + She Soon Could Have a 3 World/Olympic Medals
- How much did Nike pay Diack to get 2021 Eugene World's
- Harrisburg Marathon - Female 2nd Place "runs" 3:11
- One Hour Left: NCAA Regional Fan Polls Close at Noon Eastern