Quote Of The Day
“Yeah, I think I probably would have done it. Obviously, I am able to have the final say, but I value Ray Treacy’s advice, so I end up listening to him. His grand plan makes sense to me. I like it.”
– Molly Huddle talking about waiting this long to make her marathon debut, which could possibly come the fall after the 2016 Olympics. For now she’s happy to follow coach Ray Treacy‘s plan, which has included racking up four national road titles and $51,050 in prize money in the last month.
- Official 2015 Pre-Nats Discussion Thread - King Ches hast just lost to Thomas Curtin!!
- Villanova men go 1-2-3 at Princeton XC, still lose
- No Rosa, Rosa, Fisher for Stanford- Are they healthy?
- Got kicked off the track today :(
- Elite runners must be terrible parents
- The rush to get protein post-workout...Really?
- Rider XC Team Suspended for Hazing for Attempting to Run Naked Around The Track
- 0.0 stickers
- What does getting old "feel" like?