Quote Of The Day
“There is definitely (the desire to host a DL event). The question is, how far up the ladder can you go? … They [in Stockholm] are constrained in the same way we are by the wall that is the ‘front porch’ of the grandstand.”
– Penn Relays director Dave Johnson talking after a $3 million total renovation of the UPenn track was unveiled. UPenn now has six regulation lanes (9 total), the same number as Stockholm. We certainly support their desire for a DL event.
- Great lesson in the QOTD on Thursday: go to college for education
- Dogs: How far can you go protecting yourself from attacks while running without getting arrested?
- Doper Liza Hunter-Galvan running Chicago Marathon but won't be winning prize money thanks to a LRC poster
- How many miles would Mo Farah have to run consecutively for you to beat him in a mile?
- Best American Steeplechase Coach (besides Rojo)?
- Its Time Again for the Annual Letsrun HAIKU Contest