Quote Of The Day
“(We are) aware of the situation.”
“We have completed our investigation and we expect to file a formal response to the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency [USADA]. We have taken the necessary steps to ensure the eligibility of University of Virginia student-athletes is not impacted. This is a personnel matter and we will not make any further comments.”
– UVA Athletic Director Craig Littlepage responding to the LetsRun.com article publicizing the fact for the last year they’ve been employing the banned doper Martin Maric as their throws coach. Now that Maric has been put on the Prohibited Association List, will student-athletes at UVA working with Maric also be banned?
*MB: UVA Coach Serving Doping Suspension
- Good article on Matt Llano living and training with Shalane Flanagan as he prepares for Sunday's Berlin Marathon
- Usain who? 105 year old Japanese man breaks 100m World Record - Strikes 'Lightning Bolt' pose
- Vin Lananna is surprised World Indoors isn't sold out - isn't sure if Salazar/Rupp doping allegations are to blame
- "75% of college-age men use PEDs"???
- Average salary for a NCAA D1 xc/track coach
- Top academics, average runner. Colleges?
- Introducing bold user names for registered users