Quote Of The Day
“When I was an escort, it came natural. It was so easy. It was so fun and the high from my mania was incredible. The high felt better than running races and winning. So I know as bad as that sounds, at that time because of the bipolar, because of the [antidepressant I was taking], the hypersexuality that I was experiencing it was above and beyond the biggest high …
I was the happiest I had ever been … I honestly thought I could live this life with (my husband) and we could kind of go our separate ways, and consider our relationship as an open relationship even though that wasn’t something that he was doing. I kind of justified everything I was doing.”
– Excerpt from a Suzy Favor Hamilton interview with Sport Illustrated about her life as an escort. Order her new book below or here.
- Radcliffe blood values released
- Ryan and Sara Hall adopt 4 Ethiopian Daughters
- UNC liberal XC runner who identifies as female (and is actually female) writes about what offends her
- What a year for "massive" unheralded improvements in athletics? Bosnian 800m, SA 400m, Turkish 200m, Kenyan 400mh
- Zola Budd gets hired as paid coach at Coastal Carolina
- Carl Lewis swinging on silks in the WSJ. In tights, no less. The whole world thinks T&F athletes are sissies...
- $48/year to use Milesplit?
- Luke Puskedra-4th at USA 20k After Quitting Running
- I'm writing about High School running experience - 10 years of running
- Tebow is Done!