(FYI - We Think He's 100% Wrong)
“By the rules of the event, France should have been disqualified under the ‘out of the lane impediment rule.’ If France didn’t start like a high school team, you would have had a slightly late pass, but it would have been made – and with the lead you would have had, I don’t think Bolt could have caught you. These things happen, but you should know that this one was not your fault.”
– Former US 400H Olympian Ralph Mann explaining to anchor Michael Rodgers on Facebook why it was France’s fault that the USA 4 x 100 team botched the final handoff in Beijing. Mann says French anchor Jimmy Vicaut impeded Tyson Gay by sticking into USA’s lane.
- De Grasse declines endorsement offers and returns to NCAA
- Lashawn Merritt training under Brooks Johnson
- How high can marathon entry fees get?
- Why was 3rd place in the women's 10k such a huge deal over 4th place?
- How many miles per week did the average neanderthal or eay humans run per week?
- Dirty Jobs Mike Rowe on the high cost of college education
- Another cheater - why?
- Tom Brady's suspension overturned by judge