Quote Of The Day
“I remember 7 years ago when I didn’t even make the final here. I remember Bekele winning the Olympic gold and the guy had won so many medals and I was like if I could only have one medal. To be able to turn around in 7 years and year by year (get better and win 7 gold medals) just continuing it has been incredible.”
– Mo Farah of Great Britain talking after becoming the first person to ever complete the “triple double.” In 7 years, Farah has gone from zero World/Olympic medals to 7 gold medals (8 total).
Super Hot on LetsRun: Nike ZoomX Vaporfly NEXT% Unveiled
- Check Your Scores/Change Your Picks LRC $200,015 Running Warehouse Worlds Contest
- Mo MF Farah runs last 800 in 148, last k in 2:19, last 1600 in 3:55!!!
- Farah and the water station during the 5000m World Champs Final
- Ashton Eaton could break own WR easily
- My son improved his mile time from 7:14 to 5:52 this year. Should I assume he is doping?
- The US beat beat Kenya and Ethiopia in the 5000m team competition
- Merritt wins bronze and runs 13.04 with less than 20% kidney function. Is this the performance of the championships?
- Help us: Anyone able to get us a measuring wheel in Beijing by the end of the day tonight? We need to measure the track.