Quote Of The Day
“It feels quite serendipitous for me to come full circle and pick up racing on the world stage at the stadium where it all started as a senior athlete. … On my darkest days I used to question more if I would get back to the times I have run and until last year I probably had reduced my belief, but I have grown as a person in life and now I have learnt what gives me strength. I had to learn to walk again as I had no signal to my feet and when I saw that progress and how amazing my body was, I believed I would be back running again.”
– UK 5,000 champ Steph Twell talking about returning to race in Beijing, where she started her career running as a 19-year-old at the 2008 Olympics. This is her first national team in 5 years as she has struggled to get back to the top after fracturing her ankle in three places during a XC race in 2011.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Shalane announces she is RETIRED!
- Is it safe to say that David Rudisha will never run a sub 1:40 800m?
- Gatlin flies in the face of conspiracy
- Drug cheats in loca road races
- Ritz runs 14:36 training run 5k
- Is Morgan Uceny Done???
- Justin Gatlin has been reportedly running 9.4s in practice
- Alberto Salazar will travel 2 China 2 Coach Mo
- Jenny Simpson " Where my job begins and my job ends is a very fluid thing. It's my life"