A Step Towards Transparency
“I think it’s a great idea to publish data. It’s an athlete saying, ‘I have nothing to hide.’ If everyone had to do it then maybe someone would think twice before they cheat.”
– Great Britain’s former World 1,500 silver medalist Lisa Dobriskey explaining why she thinks athletes should have to share their blood test data publicly. She is among eight British athletes, including Mo Farah, who gave permission to The Sunday Times to release their data. *Discuss
- London Marathon won 7 times in 12 years (24 races - m & w) by athletes with suspicious blood values
- Stick a fork in RUPP!
- Crazy men's pole vault final at NACAC. Everyone, including both U.S, no-heighted except for 1 guy from El Salvador!
- What pisses you off about running?
- Victor Conte Says USADA Probe of Alberto Salazar needs to include an investigation of Nike & John Smith
- Just Me, or Robby Andrews Low Ceiling in 1500m?