Quote Of The Day
“It’s like you grew up watching the movie Cool Runnings and I’m here now doing my own weird thing. … I think there is a wealth of distance-running talent that Jamaica has not realised yet. When I was in Jamaica at the trials, I was looking at the body types … it’s (distance running) probably not the cool thing to do, but I was really encouraged at the championships. I spoke to a lot of them and I hope that more people will get involved and maybe that we can put it on a bigger level and some of the young Jamaicans can be inspired and try it.”
– Aisha Praught talking about switching allegiances to Jamaica and being one of the rare distance runners to represent them at the World Championships.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Jordan Hasay drops out after going out over 3 hour pace
- Is this a first? Runner's World promoting Letsrun?
- Conner Mantz runs Sub 4:00 mile ... sorta
- What's the most number of times you've run one race?
- Mo Farah Has Broken 13:00 The Same Number of Times as Chris Solinsky
- Are you ready for 2015 Pan Ams? We are. The action is darn good and starts Tuesday - 5 Storylines to watch
- What is your personal source of self-destruction?
- At what age do women start appreciating guys for more than whether they are "fun" or not?