What About The Sport?
“I wish our ‘B’ team would have run. … They need to fix it or people with different shoe companies won’t have a chance to get on relay teams. I just think if we had a little push we would have been faster today. … We were very upset we didn’t have anyone to race today.”
– Mike Rodgers talking about how Team USA couldn’t run a “B” 4 x 100 team at the Monaco Diamond League meet on Friday because the adidas athletes were going to have to wear USATF Nike singlets. Shame on
adidas the meet/USATF? for not letting them race in whatever singlet they wanted. Athletes shouldn’t have to wear a specific singlet at a Diamond League meet. It should be a rule.
- No love for Dibaba from fellow competitors?
- Forget the doping accusations - Rupp's 2015 has been a flop ON THE TRACK. Are his best years behind him?
- Can Ben True medal at worlds?
- Nate Brannen runs 3:35 but not going to worlds b/c of Canada's early deadline
- I am a new xc coach in need of help
- Ben True Runs 13:06; Eric Jenkins 13:07 in Heusden
- Could Dibaba get the 800 WR?
- Holy Mother of ***. Kiprop 3:26.69!! At 70% fitness, he destroys the Monaco field.