Quote Of The Day
“If it’s proven that he’s crossed the line, yeah, I’m the first person who’s out …”
“I work every day and every year I spend seven months away from my family. I miss my kids’ birthdays and those are times I will never be able to go back on and share with them. That kills me …”
“For people to think I’m taking shortcuts, it’s not right and it’s not fair. And, this picture has been painted of me. It’s not right. I’m 100% clean …”
“I work my b****** off. I work my a*** off. And I love what I do. And I want to continue winning medals but I want to let people know that I’m 100% clean …”
“To be labelled a cheat – it’s not fair. If I’m a cheat then prove I’m a cheat or just leave me alone and let me do what I do best.”
- Why no Emma Coburn DQ?
- Fascinating article on EPO, red blood cells, and iron
- Shannon Rowbury made US 1500 team despite torn up foot as she lost shoe in prelims (pic)
- Epic steeple fail at US World Youths (Pic)
- Anyone know what happened to Laura Roesler?
- Put all the best runners 5000+ on a track. Off they go! Anyone lapped is eliminated. Last man standing wins. Who is it?
- Farah starting to have doubts, suggests he may leave Salazar