Quote Of The Day
“I could not have shown them any fear. I had respect, but there is a difference from having respect and having fear for your opponent. Back in Berlin I ran as free as a bird. Especially one of those birds that just goes out and meets the other animals out in the wild. I had fun … I left everything on the track. I know I was the youngest. Nobody expected me to win, and I wanted to show the world that Jehue is not afraid of anyone.”
– Trinidad And Tobago’s 400H world champ Jehue Gordon talking about competing against his idols at the 2009 Berlin World Championships as a 17-year-old. He finished fourth in a then-national record 48.26, just 0.03 outside of a medal.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Jordan Hasay drops out after going out over 3 hour pace
- David Rudisha pulls out of Sunday's Birmingham Diamond League event
- "Call me Caitlyn Jenner." Annie Leibovitz photos
- Fisher racing at Nike Festival of Miles
- Why no one talking about THIS DUDE from Int'l Mile at PRE
- How is Oregon so good with the same scholarship requirement (12.6 for men)
- Has anyone ever had better range than Curtis Beach?
- Jordan Hasay Injury Update