Quote Of The Day
“Overall, Crehan does an admirable job telling Pre’s story, and fans of the movies will certainly enjoy it as it is just as inspirational as those two works. It’s a fitting tribute to the man and a nice resource for anyone looking to learn (or re-familiarize themselves with) the story of Steve Prefontaine.”
– Excerpt from our review of Matthew Crehan‘s new graphic novel on the life of Steve Prefontaine.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Nike ZoomX Vaporfly NEXT% Unveiled
- Mary Cain Is Taking a Break from the Nike Oregon Project
- Kyle Merber takes a shot at Matthew Maton, Grant Fisher, and the like on Twitter
- Do we actually need running shoe stores?
- Galen Rupp/Oregon project training article, pics and video
- 24 beers, 24 donuts, 24 miles in 24 hours
- Elite marathoners who WORK full time?